Welcome journalists, producers, PR firms, event organizers, comedy clubs, casting agents and anyone else in the media that is doing a story on me, or has hired me to work with you. In this section you can find everything you need to know to book Fran or make working together easy and efficient.
Letter of Agreement to download and print
HEADSHOTS: Please feel free to use these in any articles that you are writing about me and that we already discussed.)
(BTW Folks…I was told I look taller in my headshots – what do you think?)
Click to listen to Fran Capo’s Voice Over samples below:
Click to listen to Fran’s Theme Song below:
Now you booked Fran…Here’s what you need to know to make it a great event:
– Room and A/V set up for Fran Capo
– Wireless Lavalier microphone with a hand held wireless microphone as back up.
– Good Speakers.
– Bottled water on a stool on stage
– Riser with walking room (For Comedy shows & Big companies only)
– Please remove dais or podium form stage before Fran is introduced.
– If a meal is served, please introduce Fran after all food service is finished and the wait staff have cleared the tables (except for drinks)
– Spot lights on stage area.
– House lights up in the front so Fran can see the audience.
– Table at side of stage or back of the room for book sales.
– Person to Introduce Fran. Intro will be provided in advance and is tailored to the event.
– Sample Intro from Speaking Event.
PRESS RELEASES PAST & PRESENT
Want to know what you’re getting if you book Fran on Radio & TV? Check these interviews out.
Fran on Gary Alan, The Express
- – Bianca Vlahos interview
- – Fran on Educators Circle
- – Fran Capo on Parenting – A Frank Youtube interview
- – Fran on The Women’s Connection
- – Fran Super Model Emme Salon Wednesdays Show
- – Hope Gibbs: Fran on August 2020 Cover of Inkandescentwomen mag.
- – Fran on Maureen Langen show