Keynote Motivational Speaker – Author -Humorist -VoiceOvers – Comedienne- Adventurer/Actress/Writer
(845) 526-3290 Office
(845) 526-3289 Fax
Fran Capo is available for:
1) Lecture topics:
Each workshop/lecture can be from 20 minutes to a full day workshop (6 hours) designed to fit your company’s needs. They can be straight information or interactive. All are done in a high energy, fun, professional and educational style. Perfect for Schools, Colleges, Corporate, Adult Education, Woman’s Groups, Book Signings, Career and Specialty Groups.
– Dare to Do it! (Motivational & Humorous keynote)
– Humor in Business Speaking (based on her book)
– Humor in the Work Place and Everyday Life
– Humor in Parenting
– Humor to Relieve Stress
– How to Get Publicity Without a Publicist (based on her book)
– How to Break into Voice-overs (based on her book)
– It Happened in New York
(Based on chapters from her amusing history book, “It Happened in New York” with Falcon Press)
(BROCHURE AVAILABLE FOR DETAILS ON ALL LECTURE TOPICS)
2) Freelance Writer:With over 300 published articles, Fran is available to write web content on travel, parenting, humor, public speaking, stage presence, publicity, success stories, adventure, New York history, voice-overs, writing related issues,’ how to get started’ articles, and acting tips. She can also do copy for brochures, booklets, and press releases.
3) The Great Impostor Routine:
(Fran poses as an expert in any field for corporate and trade show events, a great way to add spark and humor to seminars. Routine is tailored to function. Ask for Corporate tape and press kit.)
4) Stand-up Comedy Engagements:
(Nightclubs, corporate, cruise ships, private functions. Ask for stand-up or corporate tape.)
5) World Record Fast Talking demonstrations or tailor made scripts for commercials, infomercials and trade shows.
6) Character Voice-Overs for commercials, promos, in-house promotions, radio shows, you name it. (Ask for voiceover demo tape.)
7) Radio & TV Interviews: Fran can speak as an expert on any of the above topics. Or if you want to have fun and just interview her as a personality about her fast talking and books.
8) Radio and Television Programming:
The Estrogen Files: Money, Men & Motherhood
based on Fran Capo & Anna Collins award winning cybersitcom, is being shopped around for a home on television to be made into a weekly sitcom. Fran’s novel , ‘Almost a Wise Guy” is being looked at by production companies to adapt to the big screen, and Adrenaline Adventures, Fran’s upcoming adventure book, is in a reality tv show format and also in negotiations as a tv show.
9) Radio or TV Host: With two years at WBLS-FM radio as a weather girl and comedy relief personality, over 1000 radio interviews, her own cable show “Anything Goes” and over 250 television interviews, Fran is very comfortable in a hosting position. Adding humor, energy and her upbeat personality, she is available to host radio and television shows.
@ $250 per hour in voice-overs, stand-up comedy and publicity. Minimum 2 hours.
For more information on how to book Fran Capo, or present fees contact her direct at:
PO Box 56
Putnam Valley, NY 10579